Trust the Realtors Who Know and Built Your Community
When you’re buying or selling a home, you want to know that the real estate agent you select has your best interests in mind – not a realtor that’s just out for the commission. We take pride in connecting new homeowners, and first-time home buyers, with the homes that closely match what they’re looking for.
No real estate agent in Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland knows houses or the local neighborhoods and communities like we do, and our agent representatives delivers the same service and satisfaction that has Paragon Remodeling ranked in the top in the nation by Qualified Remodeling Magazine since 2006.
Interested in buying your first home, or finally putting yours up for sale, but don’t know where to start? Contact us today and a buyer’s agent will walk you through everything you need to know to take the stress out of such a major lifetime event.
The Benefits of Buying and Selling with a Local Real Estate Professional
While you can search for that perfect home on your own, it’s a smart choice to use a buyer’s agent who knows the Virginia, D.C. and Maryland areas – especially since we’ve spent the last fifteen years building within many of our local communities. Here’s what an experienced real estate agent can do for you:
Buying? We can help with…
- Efficient search and filtering of homes to help you find the best home that meets your needs.
- Expert negotiation and competitive bidding to help you get the best purchase price on your dream home.
- Effortless navigation of the closing process to help finalize all the details so nothing is missed in the contracts.
- Zero cost to you – all our buyer agent fees come from the seller and listing agent. Our services cost you nothing.
- Market knowledge – because no one knows these communities like the company and people who built them.
Or maybe you’re selling. We’ve got you covered there as well…
- We’ll get your home listed at the right price to match with market demand, your home and its value, the neighborhood and more to greatly reduce the price slashing that happens to improperly priced homes
- We know how to present and stage homes when it comes time to show a buyer how to transform the house into a home
- We understand construction so when it comes time for inspections you can leverage our knowledge in negotiation
- We know the area, so we know how to market homes to stand out – that means more buyer exposure and a shorter window to get offers and close on the sale
A Real Estate Agent You Can Trust
Buying or selling a home is a big decision, and sometimes homes can have problems hiding beneath the surface. A realtor can crunch numbers with you while touring listings for hours and days on end, but many offer little info on the homes other than what’s included in a listing.
With such a large investment you want to know you’re making a purchase on a home that’s sound before signing any contracts.
For those who need help selling a home, we’re absolutely dedicated to get you the visibility and exposure that gets your home sold – because we know how to find the buyer’s most likely to match up to the features and benefits of the home you’re listing.
We have extensive experience working in home remodeling and renovation in the greater Virginia and D.C. metropolitan areas. For over 15 years our teams have worked in virtually every community and on every facet of home construction and renovation.
Trust in a real estate agent who can navigate the local market while also having an eye for the finer details of proper home construction.
Because after all, no one knows your community better than the ones who built it.
Frequently Asked Questions (click to expand)
About Paragon Remodeling
From 2006-2018, Paragon Remodeling, Inc. received national recognition as a Top Remodeler by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for their outstanding home remodeling and construction services in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. We specialize in deck construction, patio building, window replacement, roofing, siding replacement, sunrooms, painting, kitchen remodeling, bathrooms, basement remodeling, additions, and even full-on construction.
Ready to buy a new home in the area? Get an expert buyer agent on your side with Paragon Remodeling today.